Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Today’s Lunch: Beef or Chicken Fajitas (choice)
Thursday’s Breakfast: Smoothies
- Student Council Elections are now open for 8th – 11th grade. Applications should be turned into Mrs. Shawver. If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Lawrence.
- FFA Meeting during 8th hour with Mr. Garner.
- Health Class Permission Slip’s need to be filled out, signed and brought back to Mr. Stanton by Monday, April 24th. There are extra copies of the permission slip in the High School Office.
- Senior Job Fair and Mock Interview is tomorrow, April 20th in Miles City. Leave time is 7:15AM.
- JR/SR Banquet is at 6:00 PM, Thursday, April 20th in the MPR.
- Jr High Track Meet is Friday, March 21st in Wolf Point.
- High School Track Meet is Saturday, March 22nd in Sidney.
- Pre-ACT for sophomore’s is Monday, April 24th – 8:00 AM.
- 8th Grade Field Trip is scheduled for Thursday, April 27. Bus will leave at
- There will be a Basic Wildland Fire Fighting course on May 1st from 2:00 PM until finished in the HS SPED room. Anyone 14 to 18 years of age can sign up in the High School Office. Pizza will be provided for Supper. See Mr. Olson for more details.
- Happy Birthday Emmersyn Nelson.
Upcoming Events: May
Senior Play – Tuesday, May 9th – “The Brothers Gimm Spectaculathon”. Presented by GCDH Students.
Dinner Theater 6:00 PM $20.00 – Play only $5.00. Contact Mrs. Judy Billing via text at – 406-977-2723 Preference of seating will be given to parents of actors.
HS Awards – Wednesday, May 10th -National Honor Society Induction – Beginning of Award Assembly
Graduation – Saturday, May 13th