Thursday, April 20, 2023
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Sandwiches
Monday’s Breakfast: Biscuits & Gravy
- Student Council Elections are now open for 8th – 11th grade. Applications should be turned into Mrs. Shawver. If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Lawrence.
- Health Class Permission Slip’s need to be filled out, signed and brought back to Mr. Stanton by Monday, April 24th. There are extra copies of the permission slip in the High School Office.
- JR/SR Banquet is at 6:00 PM tonight in the MPR.
- Jr High Track Meet for Friday, April 21 has been cancelled.
- High School Track Meet is Saturday, April 22, in Sidney.
- Pre-ACT for sophomore’s is Monday, April 24th – 8:00 AM.
- 8th Grade Field Trip is scheduled for Thursday, April 27. Bus will leave at
- There will be a Basic Wildland Fire Fighting course on May 1st from 2:00 PM until finished in the HS SPED room. Anyone 14 to 18 years of age can sign up in the High School Office. Pizza will be provided for Supper. See Mr. Olson for more details.
- Happy Birthday Maggie McDonald, Carson Garner and Forrest Potts.
Upcoming Events: May
Clean Up Day – May 4th
Senior Play – Tuesday, May 9th – “The Brothers Gimm Spectaculathon”. Presented by GCDH Students.
Dinner Theater 6:00 PM $20.00 – Play only $5.00. Contact Mrs. Judy Billing via text at – 406-977-2723 Preference of seating will be given to parents of actors.
HS Awards – Wednesday, May 10th -National Honor Society Induction – Beginning of Award Assembly
Graduation – Saturday, May 13th