Monday, May 1, 2023
Today’s Lunch: Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Tuesday’s Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs
- Today is the Basic Wildland Fire Fighting course starting at 2:00 PM until finished in the HS SPED room. Anyone 14 to 18 years of age can sign up in the High School Office. Pizza will be provided for Supper.
- High School Track Meet Tuesday, May 2nd –Top 10 in Glasgow.
- There will be a FFA Meeting 8th hour on Tuesday, May 2nd with Mr. Garner.
- Clean Up Day is scheduled for Thursday, May 4th starting at 12:30 PM.
- Final Jr High Track Meet, Friday, May 5th in Lambert.
- Senior Play, Tuesday, May 9th. Dinner Tickets are sold out. You may purchase play tickets at the door or contact Mrs. Judy Billing via text at 406-977-2723.
- High School Awards day is Wednesday, May 10th in the MPR. National Honor Society Induction will be first.
- Saturday, May 13th – 2:00 PM Baccalaureate, 3:00 PM Graduation Ceremonies starting with 8th Grade.