Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Today’s Lunch: Nachos
Thursday’s Breakfast: Smoothies
- Congratulations Krystan Hafla for First Place with a new school record of 35’ 8” at the Glasgow Top 10 and Trayton Thomas for Qualifying for the Top 10.
- Lunch Menu changes: Wednesday, May 10th – Steak, Thursday, May 11th – Tacos, Wednesday, May 17th BBQ Burgers/hot dogs will be served in the Cafeteria.
- Student Council Election will be Thursday, May 4th at 8:15 in the MPR
- Clean up Day is tomorrow Thursday, May 4th right after attendance for 5th period.
- Final Jr High Track Meet, Friday, May 5th in Lambert.
- High School Track Meet has moved to Friday, May 5th in Wolf Point.
- High School Awards day has been moved from Wednesday, May 10th to Monday, May 8th in the MPR. National Honor Society Induction will be first.
- Senior Play, Tuesday, May 9th. Dinner Tickets are sold out. You may purchase play tickets at the door or contact Mrs. Judy Billing via text at 406-977-2723.
- Graduation practice will be Wednesday, May 10th, 8th hour.
- Saturday, May 13th – 2:00 PM Baccalaureate, 3:00 PM Graduation Ceremonies starting with 8th Grade.